Fish Tacos
My good friend Kim, posted this fish taco recipe last week on her blog! Since, I am trying to add more fish into our diet, I thought that I would give it a try. Well guess what, both S and I loved it! The recipe originally came from Pink of Perfection.
2 medium size tomatoes cut into pieces
1 avocado, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons chopped green onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 can green chilies
3 tablespoons chopped green onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 can green chilies
1/2 pound fish fillets ( I used tilapia and cod)
6 5- to 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
2 cups shredded lettuce
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
6 5- to 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
2 cups shredded lettuce
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix tomatoes, avocado, 2 tablespoons lime juice, onion, cilantro, and green chilies in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place fish in single layer on small rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle remainder of lime juice over fish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; let stand 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil, enclosing completely. Place in oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
4.Preheat broiler. Broil fish just until opaque in center, about 6 minutes. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces. Top each tortilla with lettuce, then fish pieces. Spoon salsa over and sprinkle with cheese.
0 comments:
Post a Comment