BBQ Chicken Bacon Pizza
Friday nights for us typically consist of homemade pizza and a movie. Back when we first got married, we would make frozen pizzas on Friday night. It wasn't until we went to one of my best friend's houses that we started making homemade pizza after being served the most amazing homemade pizza from her step-mom. Homemade pizza has become a staple at our house. Typically it's pepperoni pizza but this week, it was BBQ chicken bacon pizza. I absolutely love BBQ sauce. I could eat it by the spoonful. Little did I know, my husband has a love for BBQ sauce as well.
This recipe was found at Life as a Lofthouse!
1 basic pizza dough recipe (remember this recipe takes 2 hours to rise)
1 chicken breast, cooked
3 slices of bacon, cooked
mozzarella cheese, cover pizza to your liking
1 cup BBQ sauce plus a few tablespoons for the chicken
1 teaspoon cilantro
0 comments:
Post a Comment