Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

I had never really had spinach and artichoke dip until moving to Oklahoma. One of my good friends brought it over for wine night back in October and I totally fell in love with the dip. It's just so delicious. For Mika's Baby Shower on Wednesday, I made Paula Deen's Hot Spinach and Artichoke recipe. Of course, I forgot to take a picture of the dip up-close before taking it over to Mika's house and indulging.

1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
2 (13 3/4-ounce) cans artichoke hearts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1 cup grated pepper jack cheese

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.

2. Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop in a food processor.

3. Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl. Stir well. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Appetizer (8) Breads (4) Breakfast (8) Chicken (21) Dessert (1) Fish (4) Italian (1) Main Dish (15) Meat (4) Mexican (6) Pasta (14) Pizza (9) Pork (2) Salad (5) Sandwich (1) Seafood (1) Shrimp (3) Side Dish (10) Slow Cooker (1) Soup (6) Sweets (13) Turkey (5) Vegetarian (4)

Search This Blog

Followers