Saturday, March 26, 2011

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

I am not much of a fan of red velvet cake but when I saw these cookies on WhipperBerry Dish, I just had to make them. The dark red color of the cookies is what drew me in.

1 box Red Velvet cake mix
1 cup flour 
2 sticks softened butter 
1 egg 
2 cups white chocolate chips 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter until soft and creamy. Slowly mix in cake mix and flour until mixed. Stir in egg and mix until together. Mix in chocolate chips. Form dough into tablespoon balls and place on greased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool. 


Don't they just look delicious? Mmm... fresh out of the oven.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Appetizer (8) Breads (4) Breakfast (8) Chicken (21) Dessert (1) Fish (4) Italian (1) Main Dish (15) Meat (4) Mexican (6) Pasta (14) Pizza (9) Pork (2) Salad (5) Sandwich (1) Seafood (1) Shrimp (3) Side Dish (10) Slow Cooker (1) Soup (6) Sweets (13) Turkey (5) Vegetarian (4)

Search This Blog

Followers